Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW




I have recently used this Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW new foundation on my clients and make up class. I give 4.5 stars out of 5 to it!
The reason why I like it is that it's very smooth and moisturizing as you can either create a very thin layer of foundation with it if you have great skin.

If you don't have flawless skin, it is able to cover most of the pimples, scars and red spots on the face with slightly thicker application.

With the SPF 25 and PA+++, you no longer need to apply the sun screen before you apply this foundation. Highly recommend to all the girls who want to have flawless skin :)


Plus it comes with 9 different shades, therefore, you can easily find a color to match with your skin tone.
My suggestion is to buy 2 different shades (one closer to your regular skin tone, the other one or two shades darker). This way, when you get a bit of tan or a lot of tan (like me usually get "quite" dark in the summer) then you can match the 2 foundation in order to have the perfect skin color on your face!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even better than the GA lasting silk?